Become a Member
Attend an Event
Find a Member
Get in Touch
Meet our Members
Click on either the photo or business name in a listing to see full member details and information.
I deliver high quality individualised, goal orientated and results focused exercise physiology and health coaching services for 4 main types of health issues: 1) People suffering a chronic health condition such as Diabetes, Heart Disease, Lung Disease, Arthritis, Chronic Fatigue and Osteoporosis; 2) People recovering from workplace or personal injury; 3) pre & post-surgery musculoskeletal rehabilitation - people whom need to be physically and functionally fit before having surgery and for people whom want to regain near 100% range of movement and fitness after having surgery 4) Women who want to maintain or improve their baseline level of health in particular during pregnant, post-natal, and those experiencing menopause.
My clients choose to see me because I provide services which are personalised to your needs as well as holistic in nature ensuring I consider all aspects of your health & wellness.
The support and guidance I provide will empower you to make positive lifestyle changes.
With my extensive experience in exercise, health, wellness and rehabilitation I am able to support and guide my clients to set and achieve their health goals, whether it is losing weight, improving function or making positive lifestyle changes. I draw upon evidence-based practice, clinical interventions and strategies to actively and safely engage my clients in health behaviour change.
I help guide my client's to shift from taking a, “Do what I say” and support them in working out what they want, why they want it and what’s stopping them from achieving their health goals. My coaching assists my client in improving their motivation and self-worth which in turn drives the outcomes they want to achieve.
Early Intervention & Injury Prevention
I provide expert advice and conduct assessments to ensure your employees are at lower risk of sustaining a workplace injury. I offer a range of preventative services aimed at decreasing the number of sick days, loss time injury rate and workers compensation claims within your business.
These services include:
- Manual Handling & Injury Prevention Training
- Ergonomic Workstation Assessments
- Industry Ergonomics
- Worksite Hazard and Risk Assessments
- Injury Management Education
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
I provide professional advice on how your business can:
- Minimise risk of accidents and injuries in the workplace
- Decrease your costs associated with sick days, lost time injuries and workers compensation claims
- Improve staff productivity
- Ensure safe work patterns
At the completion of all assessments I provide your management team with a comprehensive report confirming my findings and recommendations to improve problem areas and how these improvements will save you money in the long run.
Does your company have the following issues or challenges?
- Poor employee health &/or fitness
- High number of near misses and/or minor accidents
- Poor safe work practices
- High number of workplace injuries and/or injury aggravations
My Early Intervention consultancy services will assist you;
- Improve overall staff health
- Improve staff work fitness and function
- Improve safe work practices
- Decrease near misses and/or minor accidents
- Decrease the number of workplace injuries and/or injury aggravations