Become a Member
Attend an Event
Find a Member
Get in Touch
Meet our Members
Click on either the photo or business name in a listing to see full member details and information.
Signet Consulting & Migration is a specialist migration agency based in Brisbane, Australia which has been operating since 2003 with Simon Earles LL.B, MMIA as its principal. He is an experienced migration agent registered by the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA – 0214055), to provide Australian immigration advice and visa help for fees.
Simon is a past Vice-President of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) – Queensland & Northern Territory Branch – the peak professional body for the migration advice industry. As a registered migration agent he is obliged to keep up-to-date with industry developments and legislative amendments for the benefit of his clients.
He is also required to obtain a required number of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points every year to renew his migration agent’s registration.
As a further protection to his clients, as a registered migration agent Simon is bound by the MARA Code of Conduct. (The Code).The Code sets out best practice when assisting and providing migration advice to clients and it places a clear responsibility on MARA registered agents to act in the best interests of their clients.
Signet specialises in the provision of Australian visa eligibility assessment, application review, application preparation to grant, liaison with the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) if required and follow up services in the following Australian visa types:
- 482 visas (sponsored temporary work visas)(including short stay Business sub class 400 visas )and including Employer sponsorship required to be able to sponsor under the TSS program;
- Provisional Skilled Regional visas (including state government & family sponsored options);
- Permanent Employer Nominated Scheme (ENS, RSMS & SESR ) work visas (including Nomination of position);
- Permanent skilled work visas (SkillSelect including independent & state government sponsored options);
- Family visa categories (including Partner, Parent, relative and child visas);
- Short term business visas;
- Stand-alone and sponsored Visitor or Tourist visas and other Temporary visa short-term (includinbg work and non-work).
And also Australian Citizenship matters