- This event has passed.
May 2022 Breakfast: Melanie Grevis-James & AGM
24 May @ 6:45 am - 8:30 am$37.50 – $47.50
Join us for breakfast
The Hills and Districts Chamber of Commerce Inc exists to support its members to achieve profitable and sustainable businesses and effective not-for-profit organisations.
- through networking, information exchange and education;
- through developing apolitical, positive relationships and communications with all levels of government;
- by contributing to the wider social, health and well-being of our community.
Our speaker for this month is Melanie Grevis-James, speaking on: ‘Content is still King in 2022’
With over 30 years marketing experience, Melanie Grevis-James has had an extensive career within Australia and overseas.
Since 2001 Melanie has had her own marketing consulting business in Brisbane, now called Planet Marketing.
She provides a wide range of marketing services to numerous clients across many different industries.
She has assisted membership-based associations, regional councils, small-medium sized businesses, and NFP’s.
During the course of this meeting 10 minutes are set aside to conduct the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
As part of the AGM there is:
- Reporting on the previous years activities by the Chamber President.
- A financial update by the Treasurer & approval for the appointment of the Chamber Auditor
- Confirmation by vote from the members as to the appointment of Executive Members
Come an enjoy or fabulous full buffet while you meet our members and guests. Learn more about The Hills & Districts, its business and its people.