Become a Member
Become a Member
Attend an Event
Find a Member
Get in Touch
Join the Hills & Districts Chamber of Commerce
Join the Hills and Districts Chamber of Commerce. Our Chamber is friendly, supportive and welcomes businesses of all sizes from our area.
A membership at Hills and District Chamber of Commerce will also grant you reciprocal membership at all Chambers of Commerce located within the Moreton Bay Regional Council area.
Why Become a Member?
People join our Chamber of Commerce for many different reasons.
Some want to build our local community; others enjoy the networking opportunities; some appreciate being able to source and refer business and others come along simply because they make great friendships.
Each person gets something different from their membership, which is why we offer a range of:
- Business to business networking opportunities.
- Business promotion through our website, newsletters & events.
- Development & education through regular guest speakers.
- 20% discount on all events.
- Exclusive member to member offers & discounts.
- Input into local community development.
- Support for local charities that are making a direct difference to our local community.
- Direct access to local councillors & government representatives.
- Involvement in community events.
- Sponsorship opportunities.
- Reciprocal Membership benefits with Samford and District Chamber of Commerce, Pine Rivers Chamber of Commerce, North Lakes Chamber of Commerce, Commerce & Industry Redcliffe Peninsula, Redcliffe City Chamber of Commerce, Bribie Island Chamber of Commerce, Moreton Bay Central Commerce and Commerce Caboolture.
As our Chamber is a community-based organisation, we encourage all members to volunteer during the year.
You may even like to consider joining one of our Chamber Committees.
Getting involved in the Chamber is a great way to give back to the community and to meet and do business with other local businesses.
How to Join the Hills & Districts Chamber of Commerce
We deliberately keep our membership fees low, to enable even the smallest start-up business the opportunity to participate.
Annual Membership fees:
$65 – entitles 1 person as voting member
$95 – Organisations with 2 – 25 people – entitles 2 people as voting members
$250 – Organisations with 26 + people – entitles 2 people as voting members