Become a Member
Attend an Event
Find a Member
Get in Touch
To provide a voice for The Hills area business owners and Chamber members to local, state, and federal governments through the following actions:
- Monitor governmental and legislative actions, practices and programs for impacts on area businesses.
- Communicate to government and public agencies the interests and positions of the Chamber and its members, and to advocate for support or legislative remedies.
- Inform the business community of actions and deliberations of elected government bodies and governmental agencies as they relate to the general business climate and Chamber positions, and to advocate for specific actions by its members when necessary.
- Facilitate the gathering and dissemination of information to members on key issues and actions.
- Make recommendations to the Chamber Board on actions related to support or opposition of legislative or other governmental efforts; candidate endorsements; and other policy-related issues.
0418 878 508
0403 324 833
0432 226 436
Joanne Harding Smith
0410 205 117
0414 888 485