Become a Member
Attend an Event
Find a Member
Get in Touch
Meet the Candidates Committee
Aims of the Committee:
- To provide a structured, balanced forum for candidates who nominate for election at any level of government—local, state or federal.
- To invite all known candidates for selected seats to participate
- Subject to committee resources, to provide a forum for candidates to express their aspirations, political affiliations or independence of affiliations and to respond to questions from the electorates.
- The committee may invite suitable sponsorship for an event.
Aims of the Forum:
- Provide an opportunity for chamber members and the community to question and hear the responses of candidates standing for election in selected seats at any level of government—local, state or federal.
- Provide the community with an arena to hear political discussion free of overly enthusiastic or disruptive attendees. We may provide light refreshments to registered attendees to encourage a friendly and cooperative atmosphere.
- Allow The Hills & District Chamber of Commerce Inc. to express their aspirations on behalf of their members.
- Provide an experienced chairperson to ensure that a balanced, cordial arena will provide all candidates with the opportunity to explain why they are offering themselves as candidates.
All Candidates or Community Members Enquiries:
Brian Battersby – phone: 0418 878 508 email: email@example.com
Richard G Froehlich – phone 0491 156 741 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2024 Local Election
- 2024 State Election
- 2022 Federal Election
- 2020 State Election
- 2020 Local Election
- 2019 Federal Election
- 2017 State Election
- 2016 Local Election
Meet the Candidates Committee – State Government Election 2020
(L-R: Kent McDonald, Brian Battersby OAM, Richard G Froehlich, Lindsay Adams OAM, John Hudson, Dr. Lynette Finch)
Brian Battersby OAM
Chairperson & Exec Member
0418 878 508
Richard G Froehlich
0491 156 741
Dr. Lynette Finch
0451 030 188
0417 229 009
0413 741 456
Lindsay Adams OAM
0438 180 358