Become a Member
Attend an Event
Find a Member
Get in Touch
A significant portion of the leadership of the Chamber could be described as belonging to a definition of Seniors. However a significant number of constituents within the Chambers reach could be described as Seniors who have difficulties a number of issues including:
- Lack of technology skills that increase isolation and diminish engagement socially and or commercially.
- Finding purpose in their lives
- Being able to find trustworthy resources and people to meet their needs
- Finding opportunities to contribute
The Seniors Committee is intended to:
- Identify unmet needs of Seniors.
- Identify opportunities for Seniors to contribute their time, talents and resources for the betterment of our community
- Establish initiatives to address both Social and Commercial needs & wants
- Create ‘Deriter’ (Retired turned round) Initiatives to engage energy and talents of Seniors for the Chamber and general Community’s benefit.
- Assist Seniors to increase their technology skills
If you would like to consider joining the committee contact any of it’s current members.
0419 737 362
0417 883 688