February 2022 Breakfast: Caroline Lovett
22 February @ 6:45 am - 8:30 pm$37.50 – $47.50
Join us for breakfast
The Hills and Districts Chamber of Commerce Inc exists to support its members to achieve profitable and sustainable businesses and effective not-for-profit organisations.
- through networking, information exchange and education;
- through developing apolitical, positive relationships and communications with all levels of government;
- by contributing to the wider social, health and well-being of our community.
Come an enjoy or fabulous full buffet while you meet our members and guests. Learn more about The Hills & Districts, its business and its people.
Our speaker for this month is Caroline Lovett, speaking on:
Maximising the Benefits of Industry and Business Awards
In a world of mass information, social media, Google searches and SEO we often find our business is caught up in all the white noise and our new customers find us through luck more than judgement.
We invest in a range of messaging and marketing avenues to break through to new connections. One of the most overlooked marketing tools is business and industry awards.
In this session you will take away:
- The benefits of entering awards for you, your employees, and your business.
- How to plan and prepare for entering awards to maximise your time.
- What awards programs and categories will best suit your business?
- Overcoming obstacles and negative self-talk including ‘Imposter Syndrome’ and ‘Tall Poppy Syndrome’
- Celebrating your nominations and marketing for maximum exposure to new and existing customers.
Caroline Lovett has worked in the customer service, recognition, and awards program industry for several decades and started her own business, Credible Source Solutions in 2018.
Through managing and designing awards programs, facilitating and judging a range of awards plus writing business awards, Caroline has a valuable understanding of awards programs and how to write an award-winning submission.
Her clients include the 2019 Moreton Bay Region Business of the Year, Solar Bollard Lighting who also secured a Gold 2020 Good Design Award, finalist in two categories in the 2021 Premier of Queensland Export Awards and 2021 winner of the Moreton Bay Region Exporting Excellence Award, to name but a few.