- This event has passed.
COVID 19 What can we do now? (March 2020 – Zoom Meeting)
24 March @ 6:45 am - 8:30 amFree
Catch up with your Chamber community in our first online meeting created to support you in dealing with current unprecedented circumstances.
Our topics for this customised session are:
COVID-19 from a business perspective
Amanda Rohan, General Manager Policy and Advocacy, CCIQ
- What support is available (national, state and local government)?
- Accessing support.
- What’s in the pipeline?
Staying mentally healthy during a crisis
Donna Thistlethwaite, Career Vitality
- Threats to our mental health.
- How to maintain your mental health
- How to support those around you.
Maintaining focus in tumultuous times
Leonard Whittaker, Action Cycle Learning
An activity-based session covering:
- Working out what’s really important now.
- Gaining clarity for today.
- Helping those around you gain clarity.
- Maintaining engagement amongst the distractions.
(Have paper and pen at the ready)
Meeting will start at 7.00am but we encourage you to log on from 6.45am to allow for possible delays in setting up Zoom for the first time.
You can download Zoom for free from here – https://zoom.us/
Meeting room link: Meeting URL: https://zoom.us/j/7764537295. Meeting ID: 776 453 7295