Hello, fellow Chamber Members,
The 2019 The Hills & District Chamber Of Commerce Inc Awards Nominations are now open.
This year we are asking Chamber members to nominate who they feel are worthy recipients for the following awards:
- Entrepreneur of the Year: An individual who has demonstrated excellence in enterprise. They inspire others with their entrepreneurial mindset, creative approach, willingness to take risks and face their challenges with enthusiasm.
- Customer Service Award: An individual or organisation who exceeds all expectation to make the customer experience memorable.
- Leap of Faith Award: An individual or organisation who has shown business dare, creating opportunities for both themselves and their clients through a new venture, expansion or project.
- Hidden Treasure Award: An individual or organisation who displays excellence in their dealings with clients and the chamber, while doing so in an unassuming way that may go unnoticed by many. They may not always be seen but their contribution and support is always above and beyond.
- Community Award: An individual who has made a significant contribution to our chamber &/or the Hills & District Community
Nominations will be open until the close of business on Friday the 8th of November.
Each year, two members of the Awards Committee (for 2019 it will be Vicki Buchanan & Cameron Stanley) are excluded from the nomination process and are assigned to scrutinise the nominations and votes. These results will remain confidential to these two members only.
Nominations will be collated, and the top few vote-getters in each category will then be announced as the Category Finalists. Members will then vote for the finalist of their choice in each category. This process will occur over the month of November, and the winners will be announced on the evening of the Christmas function on Tuesday the 10th of December.
While the awards presentation will be a part of the evening, it is not the only focus of our function on the 10th of December. As those who attended last year will know, it was a great social evening for the members, with plenty of opportunities to network and socialise with other members. This year we will have our own partitioned off area on the outside balcony at Arana Leagues Club. Buy your tickets https://www.hillschamber.org.au/event/christmas-drinks-awards-night/
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact Cameron Stanley via email firstname.lastname@example.org.