Note: The following information is posted by The Hills & Districts Chamber of Commerce Inc (The Chamber) as a community service. The Chamber advises that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in this post belong solely to the author, and not necessarily to the Chamber, or a committee or other group or individual associated with the Chamber.
Moreton Says needs your help!
We’re reaching out to ask for your help to encourage community members to participate in our current survey.
Communities’ ideas and priorities are represented when Council is planning and making decisions. Check out how we’ve used some of the survey results so far.
What’s the survey about?
In this survey, we’re asking for your input on:
- what gives your neighbourhood character and identity (to help us understand what is important to value in years to come)
- what’s important in planning new higher density housing (to ensure this necessary part of planning reflects community perspectives)
- your relationship with us (to check in on how our engagement activities are connected with you).
Complete the survey here: http://mbrc.link/moreton-says
Closes 5pm Monday 8th August 2022
How can I help?
Firstly, complete the survey yourself.
Once you’ve done that, spread the word amongst your community members and encouraging them to participate. Here’s are a couple of ways you might be able to spread the word:
- Share our social media post on your Facebook: Click here
- Forward this email survey information and link to your network.
Thanks for your support.
|Moreton Says||1300 477 161|
|Region Wide Surveyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Moreton Bay Regional Council||mbrc.link/moreton-say|