On 1st May 2019, Picabeen Community Centre will host a workshop for community workers and professionals on recognising and responding to racism in the community.
The half-day workshop is presented by Carolina Bouten-Pinto, an accomplished inclusion and diversity innovator and facilitator.
- Wed 1st May 2019, 9:30am to 2:30pm
- Picabeen Community Centre, 22 Hoben Street, Mitchelton
- RSVPs: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 3354 2555
Why the Hills Chamber is interested.
Engaging with organisations that promote diversity and inclusion aligns with the scope of the new Cultural Inclusiveness Committee. Part of this scope includes:
- Support culturally-inclusive initiatives that contribute to the wider social, health and well-being of our community.
- Attract to our region culturally-diverse emerging talent, entrepreneurs, investors and businesses.
If you’re interested in joining or contributing to the Cultural Inclusiveness Committee, please contact Craig Shim.